Classical Conversations Plus (CC Plus)
What is Classical Conversations Plus (CC Plus)?
Classical Conversations Plus exists for registered Challenge® families to enroll in regionally-accredited 3-credit hour college courses that are closely-aligned to the Challenge II, III and IV Guides. Classical Conversations Plus has several benefits:
- Colleges provide credit through credentialed Assessors or Reviewers for Challenge coursework;
- Students experience early college academic vigor while remaining in their parents’ care;
- Parents access a Christian, credentialed Assessor or Reviewer who assesses work at a collegiate level and who respects parents and their choice of curriculum;
- CC families reduce their initial costs for college.
- Classical Conversations Plus age requirements for currently registered Challenge students are 15 years of age as of September 30 to qualify for Challenge II concurrent college courses and 16 years of age as of September 30 to qualify for Challenge III or IV concurrent college courses.
CC Plus Mission Statement
The Classical Conversations Plus Program’s mission is to encourage families to "Stay and Save" all the way through Challenge IV graduating from high school within the Classical Conversations program. Students stay and save with the opportunity to obtain official college credit that aligns Christian scholars with collegiate assessment in an extended community while honoring the home school family, keeping within the boundaries of the Challenge Guide, and maintaining flexibility of credit options with affordability. In a very uncertain and secular dual enrollment arena, we maintain admirable college standards that are stable, God honoring, and relevant to our classical, Christian curricula.
CC Plus Partner Colleges