Video intermittently cuts out and won't restart
If your video is intermittently shutting off and then won't restart, this is usually due to pausing the video for more than 30 seconds. After 30 seconds the site will try to re-authenticate you and may cause issues with playing the video again.
1. Try to watch the video without pause or pause less than 30 seconds.
2. If you can't watch the video all in one setting, logout of the New Learning Pathways and come back and view from point you left off once you log back in.
If video is stuck
1. Logout of the New Learning Pathways.
2. Log back in a go back and watch the video. You can move the bar to the place you left off.
3. Do not pause for more than 30 Seconds.