My content will not complete and move to my transcript
If training (curriculum) is not completing, this usually means that the course has not been viewed completely.
- Videos - All Videos should be watched to the end and then closed to update training
- Online Courses - All slides must be viewed, videos viewed to end, documents opened, and applicable quizzes passed before closing to be moved to completed transcript.
If everything has been viewed, the browser should be cached and checked again. If the training still did not complete, please contact customer service.
How to cache browsers
Go to Settings (3 dots icon on top right of browser by url) and then Privacy. From there, choose Clear Browsing Data. In this menu, check Cached Images and Files and press the Clear Browsing Data button once, and then again for confirmation.
- Open Internet Explorer 11.
- On the very right-hand side of the browser, click on the gear icon, also called the Tools icon, followed by Safety, then Delete browsing history.
- In the Delete Browsing History window that appears, uncheck all options except the one labeled Temporary Internet files and website files.
- Click on Firefox's Menu button (the three-lined "hamburger" button) via Options, then Privacy & Security, and finally the clear your recent history link from the History area.
- Tip: Don't forget to choose Everything from the Time range to clear: set of options, assuming that's the time frame you want to clear the cache over.
- If you're using Firefox's mobile app, tap the menu from the bottom right and then choose Settings from that menu. Find the PRIVACY section and tap Clear Private Data. Make sure Cache is chosen and then tap Clear Private Data. Confirm with an OK.